Statesville is an amazing community of which we are so proud to be a part. Here is a sample of what we love about our home and doing business here in northern Iredell County:
- Statesville has an exciting downtown with several restaurants, shops, and other small businesses.
- Statesville has a number of medium-sized and large corporations that supply Iredell County with thousands of jobs.
- Statesville is within 30 to 45 minutes of Winston-Salem, Hickory, Mooresville, Davidson, and Uptown Charlotte.
- Statesville is less than two hours from mountain cities like Boone, Blowing Rock, and Asheville.
- Statesville has several beautifully maintained parks for residents and visitors to enjoy.
For home and business owners in Statesville, it has been a challenging few years. However, we have risen to the occasion and continued to grow. Nevertheless, if you are searching to improve your energy efficiency and plumbing efficiency, changing your water heater is a great place to start.
Here is what you need to know about why installing a hybrid water heater may be the perfect solution for your home.
Hybrid Water Heaters in Statesville, NC
There are essentially three types of water heaters:
- Traditional Tank Water Heaters: The most common type of water heater has a storage tank that holds 20 to 50 gallons of heated water that is dispensed when you use your shower or faucets. These units can be powered by electricity or gas. We have all experienced what happens when family members take long showers and use up all the hot water.
- Tankless Water Heaters (on demand): These water heaters can be gas or electric as well. Unlike traditional water heaters, tankless units do not store preheated water. When you turn on your faucet, the water is heated immediately and sent to your tap. However, some complain that electric tankless water heaters struggle to heat the water quickly enough when there is high demand.
- Hybrid Water Heaters: Hybrid water heaters take the best of both worlds to create an efficient, effective water heating solution for you and your family. Instead of generating heat directly, hybrid water heaters use the heat from the surrounding air and transfer it to the tank. This delivers a steady supply, any time of day, while ensuring your unit is not working hard to keep hot water coming out of the tap. During times of peak usage, there is a tank that will fill and deliver a continuous supply of warm water.
If you are a homeowner who wants to reduce energy usage, hybrid water heaters are one of the first places to start. While tankless water heaters can effectively reduce energy usage, they can leave something to be desired, especially if you do not have access to natural gas.
Hybrid water heaters are incredibly effective and likely supply warmer water than tankless units for homeowners whose heaters are supplied by electricity.
If you are in the Statesville area and want to know more about how you can benefit from the installation of a hybrid water heater, Action Service Company, LLC is here to help.
Our professional team of plumbers can answer your questions and install your new hybrid water heater. Contact us today for more information.