Fall is well on its way to Mooresville, NC, and now is the perfect time to get outdoors and explore everything our area offers. From lake adventures around Lake Norman State Park to the unique trail system through Mazeppa Park, there is plenty to do this fall in Mooresville.
With all the fun, adventurous things to do in and around Mooresville, one of the last things you may be thinking about is your home's plumbing. Considering all of the possible issues that can happen to your home's plumbing, having an emergency plumbing situation can dampen your fun.
Plenty of common plumbing issues can come up quickly when you least expect it. While you can do your best to anticipate plumbing emergencies, these issues can arise at any time.
- Overflowing Toilet: It's easy to panic when your toilet is overflowing, especially when it seems like it is not going to quit. When (not if) your toilet begins to overflow, avoid using any plumbing in your home and call on a plumber to help address the issue.
- Clogged Drain: Another frustrating issue that can cause flooding. Possibly handled with a plunger or drain snake, a plumber can attend to your needs and prevent more serious issues with larger equipment if needed.
- Burst Pipes: There is nothing more concerning than a burst pipe or water main. More often than not, a burst pipe is caused by too much water pressure building up in a weak or rusted pipe. A burst pipe can cause great damage to your home, and homeowners should know where and how to turn off their water main, just in case.
- Sewer or Septic Issues: If you have multiple drain clogs, gurgling toilets, or foul odors coming from your drains, it is time to call a plumber. Clogged sewer pipes can cause plenty of issues for you and your home and can easily turn into an emergency if not handled quickly.
- Malfunctioning Water Heater: Hot water is a vital part of modern life. From time to time, water heaters must be replaced or repaired, and in some cases, they may spring significant leaks that can empty the contents of the water heater into your home.
Have a Plumbing Emergency? Call Action Service Company.
If you are experiencing a serious plumbing emergency, you need a dependable plumber. Action Service Company is a trusted plumbing company in Iredell County. In business for over 25 years, Action Service Company has a team that can tackle just about any plumbing emergency, as well as the structural damage that may have been caused.
Call us today at 704-872-4747 or contact us via email!